Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dallin – Turn Around and He’s Gone

DSC_0006

I think I don’t particularly love it when kids have to act like grown ups and have a life of their own.  I think I don’t particularly love it when they have to leave and go back to school.  I think I don’t particularly love feeling sad that they are gone.  I think I don’t particularly love that they are not here to talk and laugh with.  I think I don’t particularly appreciate the headache that crying about it is giving me.   I know I am going to miss him and his bone crushing hugs.

DSC_0009

 

DSC_0010

 

DSC_0007

And I know I particularly appreciate that he stopped long enough to let me get his picture.  Right now he is somewhere between here and Pullman on icy roads.  I hope he knows I am praying for him and that I love him.

1 comment: